This work was performed in the Department of Clinical Sciences, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, AL.
SURVIVAL TIMES FOR CANINE INTRANASAL SARCOMAS TREATED WITH RADIATION THERAPY: 86 CASES (1996–2011)
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 194–201, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Sones, E., Smith, A., Schleis, S., Brawner, W., Almond, G., Taylor, K., Haney, S., Wypij, J., Keyerleber, M., Arthur, J., Hamilton, T., Lawrence, J., Gieger, T., Sellon, R. and Wright, Z. (2013), SURVIVAL TIMES FOR CANINE INTRANASAL SARCOMAS TREATED WITH RADIATION THERAPY: 86 CASES (1996–2011). Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/vru.12006
No funding was provided for this study.
There are no disclaimers to report.
An abstract of this study was presented at the 30th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, October 28–November 1, 2010 in San Diego, CA.
There are no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!