This research was supported in part by the Resident Research Grant Award from the American College of Veterinary Radiology (2010) and the Small Companion Animal Research Grant from the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota (2010).
OPTIMIZING A PROTOCOL FOR 1H-MAGNETIC RESONANCE SPECTROSCOPY OF THE CANINE BRAIN AT 3T
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 149–158, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Ober, C. P., Warrington, C. D., Feeney, D. A., Jessen, C. R. and Steward, S. (2013), OPTIMIZING A PROTOCOL FOR 1H-MAGNETIC RESONANCE SPECTROSCOPY OF THE CANINE BRAIN AT 3T. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 149–158. doi: 10.1111/vru.12010
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- American College of Veterinary Radiology
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- University of Minnesota
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!