Work performed at: Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Royal Veterinary College, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Hertfordshire, AL9 7TA, UK
IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—MALIGNANT PERIPHERAL NERVE SHEATH TUMOR PRESENTING AS AN INTRA-AXIAL BRAIN MASS IN A YOUNG DOG
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 278–282, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Shihab, N., Summers, B. A., Benigni, L., McEvoy, A. W. and Volk, H. A. (2013), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—MALIGNANT PERIPHERAL NERVE SHEATH TUMOR PRESENTING AS AN INTRA-AXIAL BRAIN MASS IN A YOUNG DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 278–282. doi: 10.1111/vru.12011
This work was not supported by any external grant or financial support. The authors declare no conflict of interest with any products used in this study.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- RVC. Grant Number: VCS_00396
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!