This study was partially funded by Morris Animal Foundation.
COMPARISON BETWEEN 2-18F-FLUORO-2-DEOXY-D-GLUCOSE POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY AND CONTRAST-ENHANCED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FOR MEASURING GROSS TUMOR VOLUME IN CATS WITH ORAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 307–313, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, H., Randall, E. K., Kraft, S. L. and LaRue, S. M. (2013), COMPARISON BETWEEN 2-18F-FLUORO-2-DEOXY-D-GLUCOSE POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY AND CONTRAST-ENHANCED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FOR MEASURING GROSS TUMOR VOLUME IN CATS WITH ORAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 307–313. doi: 10.1111/vru.12016
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- Morris Animal Foundation
- Winn Feline Foundation
- Department of Environmental and Radiological Sciences
- CSU Animal Cancer Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!