Portions of this study were presented at the IVRA congress in Bursa Turkey 2012.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC AND RADIOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF AORTIC LESIONS IN 42 DOGS WITH SPIROCERCOSIS
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 212–222, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Kirberger, R. M., Stander, N., Cassel, N., Pazzi, P., Mukorera, V., Christie, J., Carstens, A. and Dvir, E. (2013), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC AND RADIOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF AORTIC LESIONS IN 42 DOGS WITH SPIROCERCOSIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 212–222. doi: 10.1111/vru.12021
The senior author received funding from the South African National Research Foundation for this project.
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- South African National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!