Funding: Special Research Fund of the Ghent University (BOF n° 01J06109).
NORMAL REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION OF CEREBRAL BLOOD FLOW IN DOGS: COMPARISON BETWEEN 99mTc-ETHYLCYSTEINATE DIMER AND 99mTc- HEXAMETHYLPROPYLENE AMINE OXIME SINGLE PHOTON EMISSION COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 403–407, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Adriaens, A., Polis, I., Waelbers, T., Vandermeulen, E., Dobbeleir, A., De Spiegeleer, B. and Peremans, K. (2013), NORMAL REGIONAL DISTRIBUTION OF CEREBRAL BLOOD FLOW IN DOGS: COMPARISON BETWEEN 99mTc-ETHYLCYSTEINATE DIMER AND 99mTc- HEXAMETHYLPROPYLENE AMINE OXIME SINGLE PHOTON EMISSION COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 403–407. doi: 10.1111/vru.12028
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Special Research Fund of the Ghent University. Grant Number: BOF n° 01J06109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!