IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—AORTIC ANEURYSM AND URETERAL OBSTRUCTION SECONDARY TO UMBILICAL ARTERY ABSCESSATION IN A 5-WEEK-OLD FOAL
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 384–389, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Nogradi, N., Magdesian, K. G., Whitcomb, M. B., Church, M. and Spriet, M. (2013), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—AORTIC ANEURYSM AND URETERAL OBSTRUCTION SECONDARY TO UMBILICAL ARTERY ABSCESSATION IN A 5-WEEK-OLD FOAL. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 384–389. doi: 10.1111/vru.12031
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!