IMAGING DIAGNOSIS-INFILTRATIVE LIPOMA CAUSING SPINAL CORD AND LUMBAR NERVE ROOT COMPRESSION IN A DOG
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 381–383, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Agut, A., Anson, A., Navarro, A., Murciano, J., Soler, M., Belda, E., Pallares, F. J. and Laredo, F. G. (2013), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS-INFILTRATIVE LIPOMA CAUSING SPINAL CORD AND LUMBAR NERVE ROOT COMPRESSION IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 381–383. doi: 10.1111/vru.12038
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!