VARIATIONS IN MAGNETIC RESONANCE VENOGRAPHIC ANATOMY OF THE DORSAL DURAL VENOUS SINUS SYSTEM IN 51 DOGS
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 373–380, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Fenn, J., Lam, R. and Kenny, P. J. (2013), VARIATIONS IN MAGNETIC RESONANCE VENOGRAPHIC ANATOMY OF THE DORSAL DURAL VENOUS SINUS SYSTEM IN 51 DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 373–380. doi: 10.1111/vru.12041
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!