THORACIC COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, ANGIOGRAPHIC COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, AND PATHOLOGY FINDINGS IN SIX CATS EXPERIMENTALLY INFECTED WITH AELUROSTRONGYLUS ABSTRUSUS
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 459–469, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Dennler, M., Bass, D. A., Gutierrez-Crespo, B., Schnyder, M., Guscetti, F., Di Cesare, A., Deplazes, P., Kircher, P. R. and Glaus, T. M. (2013), THORACIC COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, ANGIOGRAPHIC COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY, AND PATHOLOGY FINDINGS IN SIX CATS EXPERIMENTALLY INFECTED WITH AELUROSTRONGYLUS ABSTRUSUS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 459–469. doi: 10.1111/vru.12044
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!