Portions of this study were presented at the 2012 ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting in Las Vegas, NV.
PREVALENCE, ASSOCIATION WITH STIFLE CONDITIONS, AND HISTOPATHOLOGIC CHARACTERISTICS OF TIBIAL TUBEROSITY RADIOLUCENCIES IN DOGS
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 453–458, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Paek, M., Engiles, J. B. and Mai, W. (2013), PREVALENCE, ASSOCIATION WITH STIFLE CONDITIONS, AND HISTOPATHOLOGIC CHARACTERISTICS OF TIBIAL TUBEROSITY RADIOLUCENCIES IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 453–458. doi: 10.1111/vru.12047
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!