IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—USE OF MULTIPHASIC CONTRAST-ENHANCED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FOR DIAGNOSIS OF MESENTERIC VOLVULUS IN A DOG
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 74–78, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Chow, K. E., Stent, A. W. and Milne, M. (2014), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—USE OF MULTIPHASIC CONTRAST-ENHANCED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FOR DIAGNOSIS OF MESENTERIC VOLVULUS IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 74–78. doi: 10.1111/vru.12053
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!