Dr. David's current address is University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine Veterinary Medical Center, 1365 Gortner Avenue, St Paul, MN 55108, USA.
CANINE MENINGEAL DISEASE: ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING SIGNS AND HISTOLOGIC FINDINGS
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 504–515, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Keenihan, E.K., Summers, B.A., David, F.H. and Lamb, C.R. (2013), CANINE MENINGEAL DISEASE: ASSOCIATIONS BETWEEN MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING SIGNS AND HISTOLOGIC FINDINGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 504–515. doi: 10.1111/vru.12055
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!