None of the authors have any financial or personal relationships that could inappropriately influence or bias the content of the paper. No funding was received for this study. No parts of this paper have been presented at a scientific meeting or previously published.
COMPARISON OF COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC ANGIOGRAPHY AND ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR THE DETECTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 569–574, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S. E., Giglio, R. F., Reese, D. J., Reese, S. L., Bacon, N. J. and Ellison, G. W. (2013), COMPARISON OF COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC ANGIOGRAPHY AND ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR THE DETECTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF PORTOSYSTEMIC SHUNTS IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 569–574. doi: 10.1111/vru.12059
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- 1Comparison of survival after surgical or medical treatment in dogs with a congenital portosystemic shunt. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2010;236:1215–1220., , , et al.
- 4Portosystemic shunts: diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of 64 cases (1993–2001). J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 2003;39:169–185., , , et al.