Source of Support: We thank the Dr. Allan L. and Mary L. Graham Endowment for financial support.
COMPARISON BETWEEN SURVEY RADIOGRAPHY, B-MODE ULTRASONOGRAPHY, CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND CONTRAST-ENHANCED MULTI-DETECTOR COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FINDINGS IN DOGS WITH ACUTE ABDOMINAL SIGNS
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 591–604, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Shanaman, M. M., Schwarz, T., Gal, A. and O'Brien, R. T. (2013), COMPARISON BETWEEN SURVEY RADIOGRAPHY, B-MODE ULTRASONOGRAPHY, CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND CONTRAST-ENHANCED MULTI-DETECTOR COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FINDINGS IN DOGS WITH ACUTE ABDOMINAL SIGNS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 591–604. doi: 10.1111/vru.12079
Previous Presentations/Abstracts: ACVR 2012, Las Vegas, NV, USA.
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Dr. Allan L.
- Mary L. Graham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!