Portions of this study were presented at the 2013 EAVDI meeting.
IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—EXTRAHEPATIC BILIARY TRACT OBSTRUCTION SECONDARY TO A BILIARY FOREIGN BODY IN A CAT
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 628–631, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Brioschi, V., Rousset, N. and Ladlow, J. F. (2014), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—EXTRAHEPATIC BILIARY TRACT OBSTRUCTION SECONDARY TO A BILIARY FOREIGN BODY IN A CAT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 628–631. doi: 10.1111/vru.12081
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!