Funding sources: Finnish Veterinary Foundation, Helvi-Knuuttila Foundation, Finland
FEASIBILITY OF ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGRAPHY IN HEALTHY CATS
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 85–91, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Spillmann, T., Willard, M. D., Ruhnke, I., Suchodolski, J. S. and Steiner, J. M. (2014), FEASIBILITY OF ENDOSCOPIC RETROGRADE CHOLANGIOPANCREATOGRAPHY IN HEALTHY CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 85–91. doi: 10.1111/vru.12086
Previous presentations: Parts of the article were previously presented as a poster at the 21st ECVIM-CA congress, Sevilla, Spain, 8.-10. 9. 2011
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Finnish Veterinary Foundation, Helvi-Knuuttila Foundation, Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!