IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—TRANSESOPHAGEAL ULTRASOUND-GUIDED REMOVAL OF A MIGRATING GRASS AWN FOREIGN BODY IN A DOG
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 561–564, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Caivano, D., Bufalari, A., Elena Giorgi, M., Conti, M. B., Marchesi, M. C., Angeli, G., Porciello, F. and Birettoni, F. (2014), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—TRANSESOPHAGEAL ULTRASOUND-GUIDED REMOVAL OF A MIGRATING GRASS AWN FOREIGN BODY IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 561–564. doi: 10.1111/vru.12088
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!