This study was funded by BOF grant 01D31908.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF CANINE ELBOW JOINTS AFFECTED BY PRIMARY AND CONCOMITANT FLEXOR ENTHESOPATHY
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 45–55, January/February 2014
How to Cite
de Bakker, E., Gielen, I., van Caelenberg, A., van Bree, H. and van Ryssen, B. (2014), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF CANINE ELBOW JOINTS AFFECTED BY PRIMARY AND CONCOMITANT FLEXOR ENTHESOPATHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/vru.12091
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- BOF. Grant Number: 01D31908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!