These authors have contributed equally to the paper.
COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND 99m TC- PERTECHNETATE SCINTIGRAPHY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE THYROID GLAND IN CATS WITH HYPERTHYROIDISM
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 666–673, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Lautenschlaeger, I. E., Hartmann, A., Sicken, J., Mohrs, S., Scholz, V. B., Neiger, R. and Kramer, M. (2013), COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND 99m TC- PERTECHNETATE SCINTIGRAPHY CHARACTERISTICS OF THE THYROID GLAND IN CATS WITH HYPERTHYROIDISM. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 666–673. doi: 10.1111/vru.12092
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!