Portions of this study were presented at the 2011 Scientific Meetings of the EAVDI and ACVR.
ELASTOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE METACARPAL TENDONS IN HORSES WITHOUT CLINICAL EVIDENCE OF TENDON INJURY
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 92–101, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Lustgarten, M., Redding, W. R., Labens, R., Morgan, M., Davis, W. and Seiler, G. S. (2014), ELASTOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE METACARPAL TENDONS IN HORSES WITHOUT CLINICAL EVIDENCE OF TENDON INJURY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 92–101. doi: 10.1111/vru.12104
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!