A poster presentation of the findings presented in this paper was presented at ACVR/VCS Scientific Meeting in Las Vegas NV, October 2012.
RADIOGRAPHIC AND HISTOPATHOLOGIC CHARACTERISTICS OF PULMONARY FIBROSIS IN NINE CATS
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 133–140, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Evola, M. G., Edmondson, E. F., Reichle, J. K., Biller, D. S., Mitchell, C. W. and Valdés-Martínez, A. (2014), RADIOGRAPHIC AND HISTOPATHOLOGIC CHARACTERISTICS OF PULMONARY FIBROSIS IN NINE CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/vru.12106
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!