No funding was provided for this study.
CLINICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF LATERAL DIGITAL FLEXOR TENDINITIS WITHIN THE TARSAL SHEATH IN FOUR HORSES
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 166–173, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Davis, W., Caniglia, C. J., Lustgarten, M., Blackwelder, T., Robertson, I. and Redding, W. R. (2014), CLINICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF LATERAL DIGITAL FLEXOR TENDINITIS WITHIN THE TARSAL SHEATH IN FOUR HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 166–173. doi: 10.1111/vru.12108
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!