Source of funding: Bernice Barbour Foundation.
ACCURACY OF LOW-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING VERSUS RADIOGRAPHY FOR GUIDING INJECTION OF EQUINE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 174–181, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Lamb, M. M., Barrett, J. G., White, N. A. and Werre, S. R. (2014), ACCURACY OF LOW-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING VERSUS RADIOGRAPHY FOR GUIDING INJECTION OF EQUINE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/vru.12109
Previous presentations: This study has not previously been presented or published in any form.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
- Bernice Barbour Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!