Funding provided by the ACVR resident research grant.
EFFECTS OF GADOXETATE DISODIUM (EOVIST®) CONTRAST ON MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LIVER IN CLINICALLY HEALTHY DOGS
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 286–291, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Marks, A. L., Hecht, S., Stokes, J. E., Conklin, G. A. and Deanna, K. H. (2014), EFFECTS OF GADOXETATE DISODIUM (EOVIST®) CONTRAST ON MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LIVER IN CLINICALLY HEALTHY DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 286–291. doi: 10.1111/vru.12116
Preliminary results presented as an oral presentation at the ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting, Las Vegas, NV, October 18–21, 2012.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- ACVR resident research grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!