VALIDATION OF A NOVEL TECHNIQUE FOR CREATING SIMULATED RADIOGRAPHS USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY DATASETS
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 251–262, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Mendoza, P., d'Anjou, M.-A., Carmel, É. N., Fournier, É., Mai, W., Alexander, K., Winter, M. D., Zwingenberger, A. L., Thrall, D. E. and Theoret, C. (2014), VALIDATION OF A NOVEL TECHNIQUE FOR CREATING SIMULATED RADIOGRAPHS USING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY DATASETS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 251–262. doi: 10.1111/vru.12117
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!