Authors Peter V. Scrivani and Manuel Martin-Flores contributed equally to this work. The Feline Health Center, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 and the Bernice Barbour Foundation, Wellington, FL 33414 supported this report.
STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHANGES RELEVANT TO MAXILLARY ARTERIAL FLOW OBSERVED DURING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND NONSELECTIVE DIGITAL SUBTRACTION ANGIOGRAPHY IN CATS WITH THE MOUTH CLOSED AND OPENED
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 263–271, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Scrivani, P. V., Martin-Flores, M., van Hatten, R. and Bezuidenhout, A. J. (2014), STRUCTURAL AND FUNCTIONAL CHANGES RELEVANT TO MAXILLARY ARTERIAL FLOW OBSERVED DURING COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND NONSELECTIVE DIGITAL SUBTRACTION ANGIOGRAPHY IN CATS WITH THE MOUTH CLOSED AND OPENED. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/vru.12119
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!