3 TESLA MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE OCCIPITOATLANTOAXIAL REGION IN THE NORMAL HORSE
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 278–285, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-Crespo, B., Kircher, P. R. and Carrera, I. (2014), 3 TESLA MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE OCCIPITOATLANTOAXIAL REGION IN THE NORMAL HORSE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 278–285. doi: 10.1111/vru.12121
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!