IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—AN ATYPICAL PRESENTATION OF DIFFUSE IDIOPATHIC SKELETAL HYPEROSTOSIS (DISH) IN A DOG
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages E5–E8, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Ciepluch, M. F., da Costa, R. C. and Russell, D. (2015), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—AN ATYPICAL PRESENTATION OF DIFFUSE IDIOPATHIC SKELETAL HYPEROSTOSIS (DISH) IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: E5–E8. doi: 10.1111/vru.12124
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!