Funded by the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at Texas A&M University
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF HISTOPLASMOSIS IDENTIFIED IN THE SPLEEN IN 15 CATS
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 310–314, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Atiee, G., Kvitko-White, H., Spaulding, K. and Johnson, M. (2014), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF HISTOPLASMOSIS IDENTIFIED IN THE SPLEEN IN 15 CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 310–314. doi: 10.1111/vru.12127
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!