This work was supported by the Archimedes Foundation (Estonia).
FDG-PET IN HEALTHY AND EPILEPTIC LAGOTTO ROMAGNOLO DOGS AND CHANGES IN BRAIN GLUCOSE UPTAKE WITH AGE
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 331–341, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Jokinen, T. S., Haaparanta-Solin, M., Viitmaa, R., Grönroos, T. J., Johansson, J., Bergamasco, L., Snellman, M. and Metsähonkala, L. (2014), FDG-PET IN HEALTHY AND EPILEPTIC LAGOTTO ROMAGNOLO DOGS AND CHANGES IN BRAIN GLUCOSE UPTAKE WITH AGE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 331–341. doi: 10.1111/vru.12129
Parts of this study were presented at an annual meeting of the ECVN in Barcelona, Spain in 2006.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Archimedes Foundation (Estonia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!