Funded by Washington State University Veterinary Clinical Sciences Intramural Grant.
ULTRASOUND ELASTOGRAPHY OF THE LIVER, SPLEEN, AND KIDNEYS IN CLINICALLY NORMAL CATS
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 428–434, July/August 2014
How to Cite
White, J., Gay, J., Farnsworth, R., Mickas, M., Kim, K. and Mattoon, J. (2014), ULTRASOUND ELASTOGRAPHY OF THE LIVER, SPLEEN, AND KIDNEYS IN CLINICALLY NORMAL CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 428–434. doi: 10.1111/vru.12130
Presented at the ACVR Annual Conference 2012, Las Vegas, NV.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Washington State University Veterinary Clinical Sciences Intramural Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!