No funding sources to report.
HALO AND REVERSE HALO SIGNS IN CANINE PULMONARY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 272–277, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Secrest, S. and Sakamoto, K. (2014), HALO AND REVERSE HALO SIGNS IN CANINE PULMONARY COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 272–277. doi: 10.1111/vru.12132
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!