Funding sources: none.
EVALUATION OF STANDARD MAGNETIC RESONANCE CHARACTERISTICS USED TO DIFFERENTIATE NEOPLASTIC, INFLAMMATORY, AND VASCULAR BRAIN LESIONS IN DOGS
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 399–406, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Young, B. D., Fosgate, G. T., Holmes, S. P., Wolff, C. A., Chen-Allen, A. V., Kent, M., Platt, S. R., Savage, M. Y., Schatzberg, S. J. and Levine, J. M. (2014), EVALUATION OF STANDARD MAGNETIC RESONANCE CHARACTERISTICS USED TO DIFFERENTIATE NEOPLASTIC, INFLAMMATORY, AND VASCULAR BRAIN LESIONS IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/vru.12137
Previous presentations or abstracts: none.
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!