There were no funding sources.
PHYSIOLOGIC VARIANTS, BENIGN PROCESSES, AND ARTIFACTS FROM 106 CANINE AND FELINE FDG-PET/COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY SCANS
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 213–226, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Randall, E., Loeber, S. and Kraft, S. (2014), PHYSIOLOGIC VARIANTS, BENIGN PROCESSES, AND ARTIFACTS FROM 106 CANINE AND FELINE FDG-PET/COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY SCANS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 213–226. doi: 10.1111/vru.12138
There were no previous presentations or abstracts.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!