Funding sources: Funded by the Department of Veterinary Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Texas A&M University.
EVALUATION OF THE WARP-TURBO SPIN ECHO SEQUENCE FOR 3 TESLA MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF STIFLE JOINTS IN DOGS WITH STAINLESS STEEL TIBIAL PLATEAU LEVELING OSTEOTOMY IMPLANTS
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 414–419, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Simpler, R. E., Kerwin, S. C., Eichelberger, B. M., Wall, C. R., Thompson, J. A., Padua, A., Purdy, D. and Griffin, J. F. (2014), EVALUATION OF THE WARP-TURBO SPIN ECHO SEQUENCE FOR 3 TESLA MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF STIFLE JOINTS IN DOGS WITH STAINLESS STEEL TIBIAL PLATEAU LEVELING OSTEOTOMY IMPLANTS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 414–419. doi: 10.1111/vru.12141
Previous presentations or abstracts: Presented at the 2013 ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Department of Veterinary Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!