Funding Support provided through a grant by the Merial Veterinary Scholars Program. Abstract presented at the ACVR Annual Meeting in Las Vegas, USA, 2012 and at the International Veterinary Radiology Association Meeting in Bursa, Turkey, August 2012.
TECHNIQUE FOR ULTRASOUND-GUIDED INTRAARTICULAR CERVICAL ARTICULAR PROCESS INJECTION IN THE DOG
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 435–440, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Levy, M., Gaschen, L., Rademacher, N. and Bragulla, H. (2014), TECHNIQUE FOR ULTRASOUND-GUIDED INTRAARTICULAR CERVICAL ARTICULAR PROCESS INJECTION IN THE DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 435–440. doi: 10.1111/vru.12143
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Merial Veterinary Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!