IMAGING DIAGNOSIS – SEMINOMA CAUSING LIVER COMPRESSION IN A SPUR-THIGHED TORTOISE (TESTUDO GRAECA)
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages E21–E24, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Pees, M., Ludewig, E., Plenz, B. and Schmidt, V. (2015), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS – SEMINOMA CAUSING LIVER COMPRESSION IN A SPUR-THIGHED TORTOISE (TESTUDO GRAECA). Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: E21–E24. doi: 10.1111/vru.12145
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!