Portions of this study were presented at the International Veterinary Radiology Association and European Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Scientific Meeting, August 26–31, 2012 in Bursa, Turkey.
AN OPTIMIZED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY PROTOCOL FOR METALLIC GUNSHOT HEAD TRAUMA IN A SEAL MODEL
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 393–398, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Fraga-Manteiga, E., Shaw, D. J., Dennison, S., Brownlow, A. and Schwarz, T. (2014), AN OPTIMIZED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY PROTOCOL FOR METALLIC GUNSHOT HEAD TRAUMA IN A SEAL MODEL. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 393–398. doi: 10.1111/vru.12146
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!