This work was supported by the Archimedes Foundation (Estonia), and the Finnish Kennel Club (Finland).
CEREBRAL GLUCOSE UTILIZATION MEASURED WITH HIGH RESOLUTION POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY IN EPILEPTIC FINNISH SPITZ DOGS AND HEALTHY DOGS
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 453–461, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Viitmaa, R., Haaparanta-Solin, M., Snellman, M., Cizinauskas, S., Orro, T., Kuusela, E., Johansson, J., Viljanen, T., Jokinen, T. S., Bergamasco, L. and Metsähonkala, L. (2014), CEREBRAL GLUCOSE UTILIZATION MEASURED WITH HIGH RESOLUTION POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY IN EPILEPTIC FINNISH SPITZ DOGS AND HEALTHY DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 453–461. doi: 10.1111/vru.12147
Portions of this paper have been presented as an oral presentation at 12th Annual Symposium of the EAVDI, Naples, Italy 2005, and at 19th Annual Symposium of the ESVN, Barcelona, Spain 2006.
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Archimedes Foundation (Estonia)
- Finnish Kennel Club (Finland)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!