Portions of this study were presented at the annual European Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging scientific conference; September 1–3, 2011 in London, UK.
OPTIMIZED CANINE DENTAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC PROTOCOL IN MEDIUM-SIZED MESATICEPAHLIC DOGS
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 506–510, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Esmans, M. C., Soukup, J. W. and Schwarz, T. (2014), OPTIMIZED CANINE DENTAL COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC PROTOCOL IN MEDIUM-SIZED MESATICEPAHLIC DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 506–510. doi: 10.1111/vru.12158
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!