Funding Sources: Partial funding provided by the Veterinary Radiation Therapy Oncology Group and the Sprecher Comparative Cancer Institute.
A SURVEY OF VETERINARY RADIATION FACILITIES IN 2010
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 638–643, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Farrelly, J. and McEntee, M. C. (2014), A SURVEY OF VETERINARY RADIATION FACILITIES IN 2010. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 638–643. doi: 10.1111/vru.12161
Prior Presentation: Presented in part at the 2011 Annual Scientific Conference of the American College of Veterinary Radiology.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- Veterinary Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- Sprecher Comparative Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!