MULTIDETECTOR ROW COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND ULTRASOUND CHARACTERISTICS OF CAUDAL VENA CAVA DUPLICATION IN DOGS
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 521–530, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Bertolini, G., Diana, A., Cipone, M., Drigo, M. and Caldin, M. (2014), MULTIDETECTOR ROW COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY AND ULTRASOUND CHARACTERISTICS OF CAUDAL VENA CAVA DUPLICATION IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 521–530. doi: 10.1111/vru.12162
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!