Results of the study were presented at the ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting, October 8 – 11th 2013, Savannah GA, and at the UTVM CEM and Public Health Research Symposium, May 20th – 21st 2013, Knoxville, TN.
USE OF THE T2*-WEIGHTED GRADIENT RECALLED ECHO SEQUENCE FOR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CANINE AND FELINE BRAIN
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 599–606, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Hodshon, A. W., Hecht, S. and Thomas, W. B. (2014), USE OF THE T2*-WEIGHTED GRADIENT RECALLED ECHO SEQUENCE FOR MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CANINE AND FELINE BRAIN. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 599–606. doi: 10.1111/vru.12164
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!