Portions of this study were presented at the ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting in Savannah, Georgia, 2013.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF COLLATERAL VENOUS PATHWAYS IN DOGS WITH CAUDAL VENA CAVA OBSTRUCTION
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 531–538, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Specchi, S., d’Anjou, M.-A., Carmel, E. N. and Bertolini, G. (2014), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF COLLATERAL VENOUS PATHWAYS IN DOGS WITH CAUDAL VENA CAVA OBSTRUCTION. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 531–538. doi: 10.1111/vru.12167
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!