Funding sources: Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine Endowed Research Funds Project Grant.
COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION OF DYSPLASIA AND PROGRESSION OF OSTEOARTHRITIS IN DOG ELBOWS PREVIOUSLY ASSIGNED OFA GRADES 0 AND 1
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 511–520, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Kunst, C. M., Pease, A. P., Nelson, N. C., Habing, G. and Ballegeer, E. A. (2014), COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION OF DYSPLASIA AND PROGRESSION OF OSTEOARTHRITIS IN DOG ELBOWS PREVIOUSLY ASSIGNED OFA GRADES 0 AND 1. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 511–520. doi: 10.1111/vru.12171
Previous abstract: Kunst CM, Habing G, Ballegeer EA. CT identification of dysplasia and progression of osteoarthritis in dog elbows previously assigned Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) grade 1. 2012 ACVR Annual Scientific Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada: Vet Rad Ultrasound, Vol. 53, No. 6, 681–682.
Previous presentation: 2012 ACVR Annual Scientific Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine Endowed Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!