An abstract with limited preliminary results of this study was submitted to the European College of Veterinary Neurology Annual Symposium, September 2013, Paris, France.
A PROPOSED RADIOGRAPHIC CLASSIFICATION SCHEME FOR CONGENITAL THORACIC VERTEBRAL MALFORMATIONS IN BRACHYCEPHALIC “SCREW-TAILED” DOG BREEDS
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 585–591, November/December 2014
How to Cite
Gutierrez-Quintana, R., Guevar, J., Stalin, C., Faller, K., Yeamans, C. and Penderis, J. (2014), A PROPOSED RADIOGRAPHIC CLASSIFICATION SCHEME FOR CONGENITAL THORACIC VERTEBRAL MALFORMATIONS IN BRACHYCEPHALIC “SCREW-TAILED” DOG BREEDS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 55: 585–591. doi: 10.1111/vru.12172
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
- European College of Veterinary Neurology Annual Symposium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!