Funding sources: Texas A&M University, Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—DISSEMINATED PERITONEAL LEIOMYOMATOSIS IN A DOG
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages E25–E30, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Isaac, M. L., Spaulding, K. A. and Goodrich, Z. J. (2015), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—DISSEMINATED PERITONEAL LEIOMYOMATOSIS IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: E25–E30. doi: 10.1111/vru.12175
Previous presentations or abstracts: On October 05, 2012 Franklin R. Lopez presented a 15-minute report on the pathology in this case to attendees at the Charles Louis Davis, D.V.M. Foundation, 22nd Annual Program and Slide Seminar of the Southcentral Division in Galveston, TX.
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- Texas A&M University, Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!