IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC, SURGICAL, AND HISTOPATHOLOGIC CHARACTERISTICS OF AN INFILTRATIVE ANGIOLIPOMA IN A DOG
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages E31–E35, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Kraun, M. B., Nelson, N. C. and Hollinger, C. (2015), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC, SURGICAL, AND HISTOPATHOLOGIC CHARACTERISTICS OF AN INFILTRATIVE ANGIOLIPOMA IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: E31–E35. doi: 10.1111/vru.12178
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!