Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, Las Vegas, NV October, 2012.
PREVALENCE OF INCIDENTAL THYROID NODULES IN ULTRASOUND STUDIES OF DOGS WITH HYPERCALCEMIA (2008–2013)
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Pollard, R. E., Bohannon, L. K. and Feldman, E. C. (2015), PREVALENCE OF INCIDENTAL THYROID NODULES IN ULTRASOUND STUDIES OF DOGS WITH HYPERCALCEMIA (2008–2013). Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/vru.12181
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!